|Snap Pixy - Image collected from Cool material
Unlike other selfie drone cameras in the industry, the Snap Pixy drone camera is petite and attractive. Its front-facing camera with proper framing and gridlines captures an average picture quality (2.7K video resolution). The video quality is better than HD and fits horizontally, but you can edit the footage to execute any aspect ratio or orientation.
In contrast, it has one extra camera underneath the drone to make the footage steady and function as a sensor. Consequently, it is the best alternative to the dull holding of a smartphone stick. Moreover, the Snap Pixy drone camera can be operated with your thumb without an app, even though it is convenient and easy to fly.
This article will discuss the Snap Pixy drone price and whether you should use this new Snapchat product if you don't have a stick.
Snap Pixy drone price
The Verge said that the company comprehends rigorously how many drones will be sold in a year and is working on it.
Snap Pixy drone is the real Snapchat.
- Selfie-shot: The first mode is best for taking selfies in your indoor room. It will float a couple of feet above your height and stick around you like a hummingbird. Don't forget to customize the video duration in the Snapchat app. It can capture less than 60 seconds of longer videos.
- Drone-shot: This is the most prevalent and default drone camera feature where the drone flies upward to capture your shot, sometimes known as "reveal mode." (The Snap Pixy drone captures only 60 feet of distance from your thumb, and you can customize it for a 30-second video in the Snapchat app.)
- Follow-mode: In this mode, the Snap Pixy drone will follow you and keep moving at your walking speed. However, its sensor is sometimes unable to detect the right direction. So, make sure to keep it close to yourself.
- Spin-mode: Snap Pixy drone camera will spin around your head for a couple of seconds to take a 360-type story video. However, a spin mode isn't optimized or intuitive as a standard drone feature. In addition, your drone can sometimes fall anywhere, which is risky.
Snap Pixy drone camera hustle:
- You can't take better quality videos like 4k or Full HD+.
- You can't take 60-second videos with a Snap Pixy drone.
- Playing with the wind or in front of trees is not suitable. Snap Pixy lacks the proper weight and technology to work as a regular drone. Snap Chat focuses on building this gadget to capture steady stories and selfies for your Snapchat.
- A Snap Pixy drone camera can fly five to eight times on a single battery charge.